Sunday, May 13, 2012

Flower themed jewelry

design a piece of Jewelry with a "flower" theme......was from me  Laura Mchugh East!  I thought I would have the time to create something new but because today is Mothers Day and I am taking it easy... I thought I would share some of the jewelry that I have created  with flowers as the theme....


I  love flowers and can't get enough of them....


our yard is filled with flowers and flowering trees.....


I love their color, their shape, their scent......


so I thought I would share some of my jewelry that has been inspired by mother nature....


this is one of my vintage fabric roses necklace....


 flower sewn on my sewing machine then added to beaded vines and silk ribbons...




a vintage fabric cuff adorned with a vintage pin with added vintage laces and trims...


a vintage earring transformed into a ring...


a Russian hand painted floral pendant that I added to my copper crochet beaded necklace...


spring time color combo...


rolled fabric roses beaded necklace....


vintage fabric rose pin.....


vintage fabric flowers added to head bands....


I didn't realize how much I incorporate flowers in my jewelry designs.....




thanks Mother Nature for inspiring me with all your BEAUTY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment