Sunday, May 27, 2012

Scrap book paper themed Flowers.........

use scrap book papers in and interesting way with Flowers as the theme....this was my challenge.... Laura Mchugh from the EAST..........


I gathered some of my favorite colored scrap book papers and a mat board for the background..........

and my tools, a curving tape runner, paper punch, scissors, fancy cutting scissors,  and some washi tape......

I just started cutting.....I love to make these collages using my hands and a pair of scissors...no pencils, no drawing just let your scissors do the drawing.....

when I have the shapes I like I start the  gluing process..these tape rollers can so around curves so it is very easy and a lot cleaner then glue sticks.....

and here is my finished piece.........using scrap book papers in and interesting way with Flowers as the theme....

No comments:

Post a Comment