Monday, July 9, 2012

creating "SUMMER TIME" banners

this was the challenge I wanted us to do ...Laura McHugh from the east coast.......I had BIG plans for this challenge and then found out that this is such a busy and crazy time that I really didn't have the time like I wanted to put into it.....But I gave it my all....so here goes....


I wanted to create something QUICK since I am pressed for time...so I grabbed my shipping labels and thought they would work just fine....

I thought why not just write "SUMMER TIME"

so I  painted that on the labels...........and wanted to think of items that would represent each letter....

I found out that was harder to do then I would  have thought.....what can you think of that starts with the letter "M" and then to make 3 different objects for that letter......I couldn't do it so I doodled a bit......

I wanted to take some pictures of the banner in a summer like setting and I found 3 nice spots around my yard......

the garden gate.......

the apple tree..................

and then where it will stay protected from the elements...under the porch umbrella......I have to  say I am happy with this even though it wasn't one of my original plans....Hope you are enjoying your "SUMMER TIME"

No comments:

Post a Comment