Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Image transfer is what my friend Laura McHugh West wanted us to do for a challenge this week.....



Have to say I have never done this technique before...have heard about it and read about it but never gave it a try...... I was excited to learn...and did I learn, just what not to do.....here is my little journey on how to make an image transfer.....






















used heat gun to help in the drying process......






then used brayer to make sure all was adhered.....when dried




added some trims and fabric scraps......


 I was pretty happy as to how they turned out.....


might have to make some  of these for my etsy shop.....hope you have a chance to give it a try...... transfer some of your favorite images, would love to see what you do.
HAPPY SPRING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment