Sunday, June 24, 2012

Create a piece of "Art" using the "Power of the Sun"


 Create a piece of "Art" using the "Power of the Sun" is this week's challenge..........I Laura McHugh from the East asked 3 weeks back to photograph a plant in your garden starting  6/10 and ending 6/24 to chart its growth from the "POWER" of the "SUN" take the same picture every week up to the 24th and post how the plant has grown from the power of the sun...so here we go......
                                                       here is my art from the power of the sun!!! 
I spent a wonderful day at the beach with my son Ryan and my hubby John..... And I was wondering what I could do for this challenge.....So I thought I would make shadow puppets from the power of the SUN! Here is my version of a dog.....


the sun was bright and it was so easy to cast shadows. here is 2 swans.........


 
here is Ryan after the power of the SUN!!!!!!ha ha ha...only joking I played around with the colors to make him look burnt....and here he is enjoying the day................

































































































































































































                Now for the plants from my garden and
             how they have changed from the
       POWER OF THE SUN!!!



week #1






week #2



week #3


            it 's amazing how mother nature works and 
          all the gorgeous colors she shares with us

thanks for stopping by and checking out our creative blog challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment